Mascha Mieris, MAR
My Reflexology journey started when I was pregnant with my son. I tried a little Reflexology session at a pregnancy fair and absolutely loved it. When my children were approaching primary school age, I started to look at going back to work, and wanted something I would really enjoy. At the time an old colleague was emptying her flat and gave me a box of books. Sorting through the box I found 2 Reflexology books. I started reading them and was hooked. The whole concept sounded so interesting, combined with the taster session I had some years ago, I decided that this was the way forward. Shortly after that I started the course with Andrew James and loved every minute of it. Soon other courses followed to gain more knowledge and that has never stopped. I still enjoy learning and I love treating people. I am amazed at the difference these treatments can make to someone’s life.
It certainly has changed mine!
Training and Workshops:
- Reflexology (Practitioners School for Reflexology)
- Maternity Reflexology (Sole to Sole Reflexology)
- Facial Reflexology (The Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Meridians and Making Sense of Reflexology (The Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Adapting Massage & Reflexology for Palliative Care
- Solestry – the Art of Foot Reading & Practice Workshop (Jane Sheehan)
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy or Ear Candling
- Indian Head Massage
- Reiki, Degree I and II
- Natural Lift Facial Massage
- Nutrition (School of Natural Health Sciences)
- Seated Meridian Acupressure Massage (The Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Introduction to Nerve Reflexology – Manual Neurotherapy (Nico Pauly)
- Oriental Facial Diagnosis Techniques (The Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Racial Reflexology, the Bergman Method (Ziggie Bergman)
- Advanced Facial Reflexology, the Bergman Method (Ziggie Bergman)
- Zone Face Lift (Ziggie Bergman
- Neck, Shoulders, Arms and Hands Therapeutic Massage (Susan Nove)
- Spinal Reflexology – Part 1 (Phil Nuttridge, Massage Health)
Mascha is keeping her skills up to date with training, including First Aid and networking with other therapists.
Besides working from her treatment room in Englefield Green, Mascha also works as a Reflexologist at the Woking Resource Centre.
Mobile sessions are available on request.
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists
- Registered with CNHC Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council