Mascha Mieris, MAR
My Reflexology journey started when I was pregnant with my son. I tried a little Reflexology session at a pregnancy well-being event and absolutely loved it. When my children were approaching primary school age, I started to look at going back to work, and wanted something I would really enjoy. At the time an old colleague was emptying her flat and gave me a box of books. Sorting through the box I found 2 Reflexology books. I started reading them and was hooked. The whole concept sounded so interesting, combined with the taster session I had some years ago, I decided that this was the way forward. Shortly after that I started the course with Andrew James and loved every minute of it. Soon other courses followed to gain more knowledge and that has never stopped. I still enjoy learning and I love treating people. I am amazed at the difference these treatments can make to someone’s life.
It certainly has changed mine!
Training and Workshops:
- Reflexology (Practitioners School for Reflexology)
- Maternity Reflexology (Sole to Sole Reflexology)
- Facial Reflexology (The Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Meridians and Making Sense of Reflexology (The Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Adapting Massage & Reflexology for Palliative Care
- Solestry – the Art of Foot Reading & Practice Workshop (Jane Sheehan)
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy or Ear Candling
- Indian Head Massage
- Reiki, Degree I and II, Reiki Master
- Natural Lift Facial Massage
- Seated Meridian Acupressure Massage (The Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Introduction to Nerve Reflexology – Manual Neurotherapy (Nico Pauly)
- Oriental Facial Diagnosis Techniques (The Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine)
- Facial Reflexology and Advanced Facial Reflexology, the Bergman Method (Ziggie Bergman)
- Zone Face Lift (Ziggie Bergman)
- Neck, Shoulders, Arms and Hands Therapeutic Massage (Susan Nove)
- Spinal Reflexology – Part 1 and 2 (Phil Nuttridge, Massage Health)
- Introduction to Craniosacral Techniques Workshop
Mascha is keeping her skills up to date with training, including First Aid and networking with other therapists.
Member of the Association of Reflexologists