Facial Reflexology, the Bergman Method
The Bergman Method of Facial Reflexology works the same way as Foot Reflexology and is based on Zone Therapy, combined with Native American techniques and Asian body maps. The face’s proximity to the brain is key to the effectiveness of manipulating Facial Reflex points which directly connect to the body’s neuro-pathways.
Benefits of Facial Reflexology
- Aims to relieve the effects of stress
- Aims to improve circulation to the face and head area
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Relieves tension in the muscle tissue
- Relieves mental strain and improves concentration
- Helps relieve congestion in the sinuses
- Leaves the face glowing and radiant
- Can have a feeling of calmness and relaxation
Combine with Natural Lift Facial Massage
Natural lift Facial Massage incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques from Indian Face Massage with techniques from Japanese Facial Massage and also Acupressure Reflexology for the face. The massage includes beauty facial techniques, making this a wonderful and relaxing treatment.
This lovely relaxing massage is carried out whilst you are lying comfortably on a massage couch. The combination of Facial Reflexology with Natural Lift Facial Massage provides a beautiful exclusive treatment.
A choice of beautiful oils are available for your treatment.
Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Oil from Neal’s Yard
Orange Flower Facial Oil from Neal’s Yard
Rehydrating Rose Facial Oil from Neal’s Yard
Calming Camomile Oil from Weleda